Friday, September 12, 2008

Funny

Eric loves dogs and the other day he wanted to buy dog biscuits to give to dogs in our neighborhood. The one's that he picked out were special for Halloween but for the most part they looked like graham crackers. Fast forward to last night. I see Joe with a bag of cookies and he's crunching on something...I scream laughing THOSE ARE DOG BISCUITS...he goes and spits them out in the sink. I couldn't stop laughing and I am still laughing thinking about what his face looked like.

4 comments:

phins_jazy said...

ROFL!!!!! Now those are some good dog biscuits! LOL

Mark Harter said...

This does not surprise me. Not one little bit.

Lynn said...

Is Joe's coat soft and shiny now?

Jennifer said...

That is hysterical. I wish I could be there to witness that one.